1. PERSONAL INFORMATION
1.1 WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION CAN BE COLLECTED ON THE WEBSITE?
A simple visit of the Website does not result in the collection of Users' personal data and information. Users' personal information can be collected, subject to the express agreement of the User when signing up to the Website. The information collected with the prior consent of the User is: their last name, first name, postal address, email address and phone number.
Moreover, by accessing the Website, PURESSENTIEL FRANCE may collect information relating to the User's computer, including when available, their IP address, the web browser used or their operating system, for system administration purposes. This information remains anonymous and does not allow the User to be identified directly.
1.2 USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION BY PURESSENTIEL FRANCE
PURESSENTIEL FRANCE uses the information in the context of the Website to (i) manage the navigation of Users on the Website (regards only information relating to the User's computer) and, (ii) where the User has expressly authorised it, PURESSENTIEL FRANCE may use the personal information indicated in the sign up form, for the purposes of: sending him commercial communications about PURESSENTIEL FRANCE's products and services and promotional offers in which he may be interested, registering for the newsletter, registering for the loyalty programme, uploading testimonials about products and contacting us. Each User may at any time request not to receive commercial communications from PURESSENTIEL FRANCE by contacting PURESSENTIEL FRANCE at the following address: PURESSENTIEL FRANCE, 122 Boulevard Exelmans – 75016 PARIS, for the attention of customer services.
In accordance with the Act on Electronic Files and Freedoms of 6 January 1978, as amended by the Act of 6 August 2004, the User has a right to access, oppose, correct and withdraw his own personal information. The User may exercise this right by contacting PURESSENTIEL FRANCE at the following address: PURESSENTIEL FRANCE, 122 Boulevard Exelmans – 75016 PARIS, for the attention of customer services.
Where the User has expressly authorised PURESSENTIEL FRANCE, PURESSENTIEL FRANCE may communicate your personal information to other companies belonging to the same group and identified in the "About us" section of the Website.
In no event is the personal information of the Users sold or transferred for a fee or free of charge to third parties.
In certain cases, PURESSENTIEL FRANCE may be obliged by a legislative or regulatory provision or by a decision of justice issued by an administrative or judicial authority to disclose Users' personal information. In no case may PURESSENTIEL FRANCE's liability be involved should this arise.
1.3 STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The personal data and information of Users that PURESSENTIEL FRANCE collects are stored in a country located in the European Union. In the event of a transfer and/or storage of personal data outside the European Union, such a transfer and/or storage shall be performed by PURESSENTIEL FRANCE in accordance with the legislation in force, taking all reasonable security measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal information of the Users in accordance with this Policy.
A cookie is a small computer protocol including a unique identification code which is installed on the User's computer and which allows information to be sent to the entity that created it.
Some cookies are used to authenticate the web user or to retain information of his session, for example the contents of his basket or the videos that he has already watched.
Cookies that are inserted into web pages allow the following actions, depending on the case:
• To record the last page visited by the User before entering or just after entering the website;
• To record the date, time and duration of the visit;
• To record the pages viewed;
• To automatically authenticate the User's login without him having to enter his login credentials at each visit;
• To identify system information (language, country, operating system, browser etc.).
Two types of cookies may be used on the Website:
• Cookies particular to PURESSENTIEL FRANCE;
• Third party cookies; these are all cookies used by companies external to PURESSENTIEL FRANCE.
PURESSENTIEL FRANCE uses the following cookies:
• So-called "analytics" cookies which by identifying your web browser, are used to calculate the number of visits to the Website and to know what part of the Website is the most visited, in order to allow PURESSENTIEL FRANCE to improve its Website and the services provided to the Users and to the customers;
• Allowing the Users to be recognised and to be identified as unique visitors so that some content of the Website can be adapted to their preferences.
• So-called "session" cookies allowing the User to retain the information that he previously recorded without needing to identify himself at each visit. Session cookies are used to compile statistics which allow PURESSENTIEL FRANCE to understand how the Website is used and to improve its structure and operation.
On certain pages of the Website, third parties can also insert their own cookies (this is the case for example when the user clicks on the "share" button linked to social media or clicks on a video hosted on another website). PURESSENTIEL FRANCE does not have access to the contents of these cookies or to the data that are collected.
PURESSENTIEL FRANCE cookies do not collect personal information. In no manner can PURESSENTIEL FRANCE know and therefore does not collect through cookies, the last names, first names, postal addresses, email addresses or phone numbers of Users, and generally PURESSENTIEL FRANCE is absolutely unaware of any information that can be used to identify Users personally. The information collected by the cookies remains anonymous and cannot be used in any case to identify the Users.
The data collected by the cookies are stored in an encrypted format and are readable only by our tools, thereby providing total security of this information.
The anonymous information that has been collected may, in some cases, be used to carry out statistical analyses.
In all cases the lifetime of the cookie does not exceed thirteen months from the date of the cookie being first deposited on the User's device.
2.2 HOW TO PREVENT COOKIES FROM BEING INSTALLED
To deregister you can also configure your Web browser:
• Google Chrome: Settings → Show advanced settings → Content settings → Cookies / All cookies and site data → Click on Remove All to remove the cookies.
• Firefox: Tools → Options → Privacy → Cookies → Show Cookies → Remove All Cookies
• Opera: Tools → Preferences → "Advanced" tab → "Cookies" heading → Click on "Manage cookies" → Delete the Cookies one by one
• Internet Explorer: Tools → Settings → Options then under History, click on Select, select the Cookies checkbox → Delete
• Safari: Open Safari → Click on Safari → Click on Reset Safari → Check the Empty the cache checkbox → Check the Remove all cookies checkbox → Click on the Reset button at the bottom right.
Warning! Deregistration is recorded in a cookie. Removal of all the cookies via the User's web browser will result in the automatic deletion of his deregistration via the tools that PURESSENTIEL FRANCE makes available to the Users. Users will therefore have to deregister once again from the services of PURESSENTIEL FRANCE.
Similarly, the cookies are stored on the Users' browsers, so if Users use a different browser or a different computer they will have to renew their deregistration again.
PURESSENTIEL FRANCE implements an appropriate level of security in accordance with the standards of the profession (establishment of firewalls, data encryption, etc.) in order to protect the information that is entrusted to PURESSENTIEL FRANCE both during transmission and receipt of the information. However, transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Although PURESSENTIEL FRANCE makes its best efforts to protect the information transmitted, PURESSENTIEL FRANCE cannot guarantee the security of data during