Puressentiel ® The best of nature and essential oils for your health and well-being.
Puressentiel, founded in 2005, specialises in the creation of aromatherapy products and natural or organic cosmetics, using essential oils and the purest natural constituents.
Puressentiel® products can only be found in chemists or in personal hygiene outlets, given that the chemist is your best health advisor.
The Puressentiel range is available in two forms:
- Ready-to-use aromatherapy products, called “Blends” for lovers of natural products and suitable for the whole family.
- Individual essential oils for “Experts” wishing to make their own products using the Expert range.
The best of nature and essential oils within everyone’s reach!
Aromatherapy is a fascinating, complex science. However, sometimes it is not easy to find your way through the countless methods of use, botanic details and contraindications!
And yet, there are many who would like to take advantage of its benefits…
This is why chemists, botanists, formulators and doctors have turned their attention to the mysteries of this natural therapy in order to offer you the best it has in the simplest form to use.
The success of Puressentiel® products lies here, bringing aromatherapy up to date and making it available to all!
Your essential healthcare
The range of Puressentiel products meets the expectations of all those who wish to take responsibility for their health, beauty and well-being in the most natural way possible.
Puressentiel®, excludes all chemical products and calls on the benefits of the essence of the plant itself in its most active form: the essential oil.
After drawing from the heart of the rarest natural resources, Puressentiel has a duty to return what it gives us so generously to nature.
- It is for this reason that we set aside 0.06% of our turnover for recycling.
- In the interest of preserving the environment, we only use vegetable-based inks, paper and cardboard that are recycled or that come from PEFC certified forests (a guarantee of sustainable management of forests and responsible use of wood and its by-products), and finally, all our packaging can be recycled.
- Our formulas are ORGANIC (certified by Ecocert) or natural, they contain no paraben, no PEG (Polyethylene glycol), no silicone, no phenoxyethanol, no colouring, no synthetic flavouring, no GMO, no raw animal material or sources of petro-chemistry, no preservatives, (or only those authorised by Ecocert) and of course are not tested on animals.
- The raw materials that we use meet extremely high standards and in that respect we take part in the growing development of supplying sources that are pure and natural or ORGANIC, by using traditional operating techniques (no chemical fertilizer, consumption management of the sources of energy and water, cultivation of endangered plant species, conservation of rural areas and life in developing countries…)
- We are also partners of the Grand Prix Paris Match du Photoreportage Etudiant, which aims to heighten young people’s awareness, as they are the future managers of our planet.
This competition gives young people the opportunity to deal with issues that affect them today.
. As Puressentiel® is concerned with the important task of preserving nature, it created a special category called “Nature and Environment” in order to share its opinions on the future of our planet with students, a living force in tomorrow’s society.
Effectiveness is essential
Puressentiel® products are the best proof that fully active products can be made from natural constituents!
According to our latest customer survey of 8051 product users, our product range received an overall satisfaction rate of 92,54%.
Those purchasing one of our products are often led to purchase a second, then a third! Word of mouth is our best advertisement!
All of this is the result of creating original, complete formulas, whose effectiveness has been proven scientifically thanks to a number of research studies (to date 11 scientific studies have endorsed the effectiveness of Puressentiel® products).
A precise quality charter
In order to guarantee the effectiveness and safety of essential oil-based products, it is important that they be of the highest quality.
Puressentiel® has put a charter in place to ensure this quality.
Puressentiel Quality Charter
- Unquestionable traceability of the plant’s source
- Esssential Oils Botanically and Biochemically Defined (HEBBD), defines three fundamental criteria to ensure the source and the exact nature of essential oils: correct botanical name of the species (Latin term), the organ or part of the plant used to produce the essential oil. (leaves, flowers, fruits …), the biochemical specificity varying according to the period and location of harvest (chemotype)
- 100% pure, not combined with low concentrated essential oils or synthetic compounds
- 100% natural, with no addition of mineral substances or oil, produced without solvents (by simple distillation or mechanical expression methods)
- 100% whole (including all aromatic constituents)
- No bleaching agents, unaltered, no peroxide, not deterpenated, not reconstituted.
This guarantees active products that are 100% natural and 100% effective
Fitness, beauty, health
We deal with the essentials, just for you!
Puressentiel® products come in several forms suitable for everyone depending on their needs.
- Puressentiel® “Blends” Range: ready-to-use products combining several essential oils suitable for the whole family.
A combination of essential oils that have synergetic and/or complementary properties in each area scientifically endorsed
- the scope of use clearly explained, with the product’s name and labelling
- a galenical form that has been optimised and made appropriate for safe, practical use
=> Link to Safety Instructions for Puressentiel® “ Blends” Range
- Puressentiel® “Expert” Range: a range of 32 individual essential oils, each in a 5 or 10 ml bottle.
- This range is intended for either the “experts” who are already familiar with aromatherapy and who know how to create their own combinations of essential oils, or for those looking for a specific property in a single essential oil for a particular use (for example, Spike Lavender for soothing burns, or common lavender for acting as an anti-stress agent…).
=> Link to Safety Instructions for Puressentiel® “Expert” Range
- Puressentiel® “Fitness and Beauty Massage” Range: a range of 6 body care oils, ORGANIC massage oils and an ORGANIC deodorant.
This massage range combines the power of the essential oils and the gentleness of the vegetable oils for Relaxing, Muscular exertion, Awakening the senses, Beautifying Skin and Hair and for Slimming. The ORGANICALLY endorsed Deodorant containing no aluminium salt and no paraben, naturally completes this range.
=> Link to Safety Instructions for Puressentiel® “ Fitness and beauty massage” Range
- Puressentiel® Diffusion Range: a diffuser with an extremely practical design, a range of blends for air diffusion.
To take advantage of the subtle fragrances of essential oils and their soothing, purifying and respiratory qualities, at home, at work and even when travelling!
=> Link to Safety Instructions for Puressentiel® “Diffusion” Range